Download a Radio One Pager
Suggested questions for Shawne Duperon:
1. Just what constitutes gossip?
2. What's the difference between good and bad gossip?
3. What are some examples of gossip shaping TV news reporting?
4. Why do you say our culture would fall apart without gossip?
5. What are some effects of gossip in the workplace?
6. What are some examples of beneficial gossip?
7. What is the most common misconception about the media?
8. How can changing our media myths lead to better television?
9. What are some common stereotypes in the media?
10. How can people influence media through their relationships?
11. What are you learning about the human capacity to forgive?
12. How can forgiveness improve our media environment?